Casa Cedrela Hotel Boutique

FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions

Check in is from 3:00 pm and Check out until 1:00 pm.
Depending on availability and occupancy, we can do early check in or late check out. We can also store your bags at the hotel reception.

 

Unfortunately, we cannot allow pets to enter the hotel, since we must comply with Law 9 of 1979 that is in force: "art 265 The presence of animals should not be allowed in areas where any activity is carried out in industrial or commercial establishments, related with food or drink.

The hotel is for +14 years old and above. The hotel is not designed for small children, due to the limitations that are required in common areas and the pool area.

Minors (between 14 and 17 years old) must carry an identity document that proves their relationship with their parents, in case of traveling without their parents, they must present an authorization authenticated by notary.

Yes, you can park outside the entrance of our hotel. Cauca Viejo is a private property.

You can view rates, availability, and book online: https://direct-book.com/properties/CasaCedrelaHotelBoutiquedirect You can also contact us at: Mobile: 311 338 1686 [email protected]m.co
30% must be paid at the time of booking, which is NON-REFUNDABLE, and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date for individual reservations or 20 days before the arrival date for reservations of more than 2 rooms. If you booked online, we will charge the credit card you provided for the reservation.
  • If you booked by phone, email, WhatsApp, or social media, or if you prefer to pay in another way, you can use our payment link: https://sites.placetopay.com/eehoteles. You can also make a transfer to the BANCOLOMBIA current account Account 61185725986 in the name of Hoteles Memorables de Colombia SAS with NIT: 901130292.

We do not offer day passes. All hotel zones are exclusive for our hotel guests.

Breakfast is included in the rates.

At the hotel we have an à la carte restaurant with delicious and varied options for all tastes and budgets.

 

We can arrange a plan with lunch and/or dinner included, but you must contact us to quote this option.

At the hotel front desk we can advise you and help to plan and book activities.

 

You can add special decoration to the room or to a restaurant table. See our OFFERS to know the options. If you require something specific, you can contact us to quote according to your needs.