Casa Jacaranda Boutique Hotel


Frequently asking questions

Check in is from 3:00 pm and Check out until 1:00 pm.

Depending on availability and occupancy, we can do early check in or late check out. We can also store your bags at the hotel reception.


Unfortunately, we cannot allow pets to enter the hotel, since we must comply with Law 9 of 1979 that is in force: "art 265 The presence of animals should not be allowed in areas where any activity is carried out in industrial or commercial establishments, related with food or drink.

The hotel is for +12 years old and above. The hotel is not designed for small children, due to the limitations that are required in common areas and the pool area.
Minors (between 12 and 17 years old) must carry an identity document that proves their relationship with their parents, in case of traveling without their parents, they must present an authorization authenticated by notary.

Yes, you can park outside the entrance of our hotel.

You can check rates, availability and book online:

If you book online, remember to enter the promotional code EESAVE to get a discount for booking directly with us.

Contact us:

WhatsApp: +57 317 3780567

Cel: +57 317 3780567

[email protected]

30% must be charged at the time of booking and is NOT REFUNDABLE, the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before check in for single reservations or 20 days before check in for group reservations

If you booked online, we will charge the credit card online for the reservation.
If you booked by phone, email, whatsapp or social media or you prefer to pay in another way, you can enter our payment link:

Or a bank transfer to the BANCOLOMBIA checking account

Account 61185725986

Account owner: Hoteles Memorables de Colombia SAS

Nit: 901130292

We do not offer day fees. The patio with pool, hot tub and tiki bar is exclusive for our hotel guests.

Breakfast is included in the rates.

At the hotel we have an à la carte restaurant with delicious and varied options for all tastes and budgets.


We can arrange a plan with lunch and/or dinner included, but you must contact us to quote this option.

At the hotel front desk we can advise you and help to plan and book activities.

You can add special decoration to the room or to a restaurant table. See our OFFERS to know the options. If you require something specific, you can contact us to quote according to your needs.